Saturday, October 22, 2011

Relocating to Zionsville: My Take

As a realtor, I could tell you all the logical reasons why a home buyer should relocate to Zionsville, notably that Zionsville home values are comparatively stable, and homes in great condition are selling at fair market value. So if you're thinking of relocating to Zionsville, let me tell you instead what I think is so great about living here from my perspective as a happy resident.



1. Small town feel, yet close to everything Indy has to offer... I love that I can smile and chat with people I know just about anywhere I go in Zionsville, or that I can hop on the interstate and be at the Children's Museum with the kiddos in 20 minutes.

2. The parks...walking the Rail Trail, the fun community events at Lions Park, the kids splashing and playing in summer or sledding in winter at Mulberry Fields or running around the Lincoln Park gazebo after they've finished their ice cream from DQ. They all feel like an extension of our backyard.


3.  The schools...the high quality of life we have in Zionsville is very affordable when compared to other areas of the country with similarly outstanding schools.  Although we have many excellent private schools nearby, Zionsville Community Schools are a huge value. 

4. The people...friendly neighbors and a strong sense of volunteerism in the community help Zionsville to maintain its small town feel, even with tremendous growth in the past decade.

5.  And, there's always something to do...one of my favorite spots to take restless kiddos in the winter is The Park, basically an indoor playground that will save your sanity in February.  We'll see you tomorrow at Pumpkins and Hayrides in Lions Park!

What is YOUR favorite thing about living in Zionsville? Leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment